Friday, September 4, 2009
Today was mini progress report day. My grades wasn't what I expected . I think I did okay but I could have done better. For the most part I'm glad that I'm not in AA. I have two weeks to get my grades where I want them to be. That means I have to do all my homework , pass all quiz , and test. These are my goals for the next two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awe reggie your smart you can do it :p (: and its good that you have goals for yourself :)
ReplyDeletei sorta need that. & thank you very much miss lady :D
THATS GOOD SWEETIE!
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVE TWO WEEKS TO MAKE PROGRESS...
THE GRADES THAT I MADE, I HOPE THAT I KEEP THEM UP...
THIS LATE WORK POLICY HAS REALLY GOT ME ON MY GRIND!
BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT YEAR AND GET GOOD GRADES!
YOU JUST HAVE TO WORK AT IT! =]
yea you can do it reggie just keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteyou could do it reggie. at least you're not in AA.
ReplyDeletei know my grades where not where i wanted them to be. we just gotta work a little harder. stick to your goals. peace :)
ReplyDeleteYou can and WILL do it reggie!!
ReplyDeleteahh i'm in AA too :[
ReplyDeletewe gotta hit the books reggie :D
That's good your not in AA. Me either! Aren't you happy! I am :)!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it :)
ReplyDelete